Search This Blog

Saturday, October 2, 2010

music is the rythm of our lives...

music..
music is inspirational..the rhyme of ours lives that we live everyday,its our deepest feelings we potray in lyrics and poems..and even our emotions relate to music..music can bring out the depth of our hearts and make comforts us..
music is hard to define it is everywhere around us., the sound of our heart beats, the sound of shoes on the pavements..the sounds of kids playing or water splashing..its just everywer..and music..oh music,makes people come alive..!!!i dont know how to make it simple for all to understand,but which ever way music is made it brings life in us..

there are times in life i left i couldnt live,
without you by my side,
i felt so destroyed..
there times in live in i just cant liv a day,without hearing fron you,
you my days complete
when am alone and i need a friend i call on you..
coz i need you o,
because you are my love,
let you be mu hero forever..


and you are my love,you are my friend,
you are my hero,
and you my evenin star..
you are my all...

these are lyrics of a song i know, its a love song..to god or how ever you define it...it shows the writers feelings towards what he or she is saying..

thats chris browns song ..that song can be defined which ever way..music is everywhere..i love msic..i dwell and live in it..its the closest thing to my heart..it opens my heart,and writes in it...music..i just cant define it..its amazing..

No comments:

Post a Comment